Saturday, October 28, 2017

Today inwards Bigfoot History | December 12, 2012 | Bigfoot Spotted roughly Cultus (Kultus?) Lake

This niggling feller hold off like Chaka from The Land of the Lost series
My get upwards is Sanel Hodzic too today Dec 12, 2012 at roughly 3 pm I was hiking amongst my Canis familiaris upwards Teapot Hill Hiking Trail close Cultus Lake Provincial Park inwards the Fraser Valley nearest would last toward Chilliwack., British Columbia, Canada. 

On my means downwardly the trail I was changing my music on my iPhone non actually paying attending to my surround when I noticed that my dog, Lila was barking similar crazy. She was almost five feet ahead of me too staring off into the distance. So I stopped too looked ahead when I noticed something inwards the bushes almost fifty feet ahead of me. I was hence scared that I froze too simply kept staring at it. After almost a 10 instant stare downwardly I switched my photographic telly camera on too rapidly took a picture. Meanwhile my Canis familiaris is nevertheless barking similar crazy. I hence picked upwards a stone too threw it inwards the direction of the affair too hence I rapidly turned about too ran dorsum upwards the hill. I waited almost until I saw mortal else coming downwardly the loma too followed him closely behind all the down. I create believe I saw the Sasquatch/Bigfoot that day. 

If I could depict it I would nation he was almost 8-9 feet tall, really hairy too big. His peel colouring was brownish. His confront was something similar a monkey/ape. I took amongst a total zoom amongst my iPhone 4. He was almost fifty yards away from me. He’s inwards the middle right-ish of the picture. Only affair I noticed actually was how he was standing, looking at me. It had a long face, but bigger forehead amongst long pilus starting from almost the give of its head.

Sanel Hodzic, Chilliwack, BC 

Where the sighting took place
Interesting that this sighting took house close Cultus lake piece nosotros are celebrating Kultus week. This of class is a homophone; a give-and-take that sounds the same but is spelled differently.

While nosotros are at it you lot should banking firm tally out the first 3 chapters of the new Kultus at KultusBook.com

And if you lot desire to read the electrical flow best Bigfoot novel,  you tin purchase it from Amazon.com using the link below.



Sumber http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/12/pemco-insurance-takes-sasquatch-poll.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment